INDIAN STONE FLAGGING
Indian sandstone paving offers premium quality at an affordable price. It is available in a range of colour blends to help liven up your patio or outside space. Indian sandstone slabs can also be installed in a circle to create an attractive featured space.
Professional Indian Stone Flagging Installers
Indian Sandstone is one of the most popular and well-known type of natural stone paving available and with the right design skills can compliment any landscape or application.
With a range of natural colour blends to choose from, Indian Sandstone paving is a great cost-effective option to give your garden a strong visual impact without compromising on quality.
Our Indian Sandstone paving is dense and therefore less porous - which means that these long-lasting paving slabs are much more resistant to unsightly algae growth and stay looking great all year round.
The Benefits of Natural Indian Sandstone
- Natural Indian Sandstone has been formed over millions of years, if properly cared for it will retain its colouration for years to come and will not fade when exposed to the elements
- Every piece of Natural Indian Sandstone has an individual colouration and pattern, making each project we complete unique to its owner
- Frost resistant and highly durable against wear and tear
- Cost effective solution to improve your landscape
- Sandstone Paving will add value and character to your home
- Simple and easy to clean to keep it looking at its best
HARD AND SOFT LANDSCAPING
We provide a range of hard and soft landscaping tailored to your needs:
- Brick walls
- Raised beds
- Decorative features
- Artificial Grass
- Indian Stone Flagging
- Retaining Walls
D Blackburn Landscaping can undertake any job, big or small providing the highest quality standard of work. We only use the best materials and landscaping techniques.
We are happy to work with both domestic and commercial customers.
Call us today on 01200 469360. We are happy to come out and assess your property and provide a free, no obligation estimate.